Monday, June 2, 2008

The Drive - Part 2








Last night we stayed in The Super 8 Motel somewhere in southern Virginia.  I decided upon The Super 8 because it was a cost effective option.  "Cost effective" = slightly scary in this scenario.  We pulled in to the motel late that night and the clerk at the front desk asked if I would mind a room on the first floor.  I shrugged - no problem, I was just interested in a flat surface I could sleep on.  She mentioned cheerfully, "Some people don't feel safe on the first floor".  I replied, "Do you have anything on the 2nd floor".....  


After looking at the bathtub, Chris decided it would be best if we didn't shower here and to keep Fuzzy from drinking the dripping water from the faucet.  So, after a somewhat restless night of sleep, we changed our undies and off we went again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank u for posting!!! i have been thinking of u & praying for u tons!

Steve & Jodi said...

My favorite cow!! Belted Galloways.